Do you want to know what your ring size is? There are different ways to easily and quickly determine the correct ring size. The first method is to measure your own ring, the second method is to measure your finger.
Measure your own ring to determine your ring size.
Take a well-fitting ring and measure the diameter of the inside of your ring. This is your ring size.
Measure your ring to determine your ring size.
- Use a flexible measuring tape to measure the circumference of your finger. If you don't have a measuring tape, use a piece of paper or string, no thicker than 0.5 mm, and then measure the length of the paper / string with a ruler. This is the circumference of your finger
- Use the following ring size converter chart below to determine your ring size. Look at circumference mm.
|Inner diameter (mm)||14||14.8||15.6||16.3||17||17.9||18.7||19.5|
|Ring size Canada/USA||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
|Ring size EU||44||47||49||51||54||56||59||61|
|Ring size UK||F||H||J||L||N||P||R||T|
Tips to measure your ring size
- Do not measure your fingers when they are cold. Then your fingers are smaller.
- It is also not convenient to measure your finger on a very hot summer day
- If your knuckles are very large, it is best to choose a larger size..
- Measure your fingers at the end of the day.
- Please note the ring size of each hand can be different.
Advice for buying a ring as a gift
Buying a ring as a gift can be tricky because you may not know the correct ring size. You can find out the ring size in different ways (unnoticed).
- Ask your partner, friends or family of the person if they know the ring size.
- Borrow one of the rings of the person (the correct finger) and measure it as described above
- Choose a ring that is adjustable in size.